Everyone should feel confident when it comes to their smiles and discolored, chipped, or undersized teeth can negatively impact one’s self-esteem. At Lakeside Family Dentistry, we provide comprehensive cosmetic dental services to improve the aesthetic of our patients’ teeth.
Our experienced dentist, Dr. Broden Miller, became a dental professional to combine artistry and life sciences. With a meticulous eye for detail, our dentist rejuvenates patients’ smiles, achieving their dental goals while exceeding their expectations.
If you are seeking a dental team dedicated to enhancing your teeth in both their health and appearance, contact our Bradford practice today!
Cosmetic Dental Services at Lakeside Family Dentistry
When you come into our office looking to improve your smile, you are met with a dentist and staff committed to meeting your dental needs. You talk with Dr. Bower about the cosmetic enhancements you would like made to your teeth, so the two of you may create a treatment plan that best suits your goals. The strategy you and our dentist come up with may include one or a combination of the following dental services:
- White Fillings restore a tooth that has experienced decay. They are made from composite resin, which allows them to seamlessly blend into the smile.
- Teeth Whitening at our office is available as a take-home option. The at-home method allows people to brighten their smile at their own convenience. We use KoR whitening, a renowned brand known for its effectiveness on lightening teeth by several shades. Patients are provided with custom trays that evenly distribute the bleaching gel to create a uniform smile.
- Inlays and Onlays restore a tooth, with the difference between the two being that onlays renew the outer layers of a tooth, while inlays do not. Inlays rejuvenate the inner dental structures to restore bite.
- Veneers and Lumineers® are thin shells of porcelain which conceal dental imperfections such as discolorations beneath the enamel, chips, and undersized teeth. Veneers are placed in as little as two appointments and only require minimal alterations to the teeth. Lumineers, also known as prepless veneers, are ideal for undersized teeth as they are slightly bulkier than traditional veneers but can still conceal the same dental issues. For Lumineers, our dentist does not need to modify the tooth to place the cosmetic enhancement.
- Implant Restorations provided by our dental practice are fabricated from aesthetic materials, allowing patients to achieve a beautiful, complete smile. Dental implants restore a tooth from root to crown and help to preserve jawbone density.
- Invisalign® clear braces allow patients to discreetly straighten their teeth by utilizing translucent trays to gradually shift teeth into improved positions.
Improve Your Smile Today!
If you are looking for a Cypress dentist that will take into account all the unique aspects of your smiles to create treatment personalized to you, call Lakeside Family Dentistry today. Dr. Miller is an experienced dental professional in rejuvenating patients teeth.